“God Knows” by Joan Y. Edwards
- God knows what kind of car you drive. He loves it when you drive people who don’t have transportation.
- God knows how big your house is. Joy fills his heart when you welcome others into your home.
- God knows how many clothes are in your closet. He rewards you when you help put clothes on others.
- God knows how much money you make. He increases it when you share a portion of it with others.
- God knows your job title. He helps you rise higher when you do your job to the best of your ability.
- God knows how many friends you have. He smiles each time you act friendly toward other people, even if they don’t act friendly toward you.
- God knows the neighborhood where you live. He is proud of all that you do your part to keep it safe, clean, neat, and orderly.
- God knows the color of your skin. He is happy when you treat others with respect, regardless of their skin color.
- God knows your strengths and weaknesses. He celebrates when you accept yourself and others as you are and choose to follow in His footsteps.
- God knows how many people you meet on His path. He rejoices when you take time to encourage others on their trails He loves you very much.
I received an email entitled “God Won’t Ask on the Last Day.” I decided to put a different spin to it. God already knows the answers. I hope you like it.
Here’s a link to the same poem that was in the email, but my email didn’t have Lil Phoenix’s name. I found this one online.
Lil Phoenix. “Ten Things God Won’t Ask on THAT Day” (poem): http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/ten-things-god-won-t-ask-on-that-day/
The following link mentions even more things that God won’t ask.
“God Won’t Ask” (poem): http://www.holybible.com/resources/poems/ps.php?sid=180
Please leave a comment. Subscribe to receive an email when I add a new blog post. If you’d like for me to write something special for you, leave a comment and let me know the topic.
God bless you.
Celebrate God’s Love for You
Joan Y. Edwards
Copyright 2012 © Joan Y. Edwards